Saturday, April 5, 2008

challenge LO

Jackie issued a challenge to do a LO using the following: white background paper, eyelets, fibers, stickers, and photo corners. This is my challenge LO.
I started with white paper (obviously) and stamped flowers along the middle of both pages -- this is the same stamp that I used on DD's wall shown in the photos. Then I stamped flourishes along the bottom (All SU stamps). I then used my jumbo eyelets from SU (for the first time) in the centers of all of the stamped flowers. I matted the long "panoramic" picture of the stamped wall in green cs and then wrapped the frame in green fuzzy fiber and tied 2 bows in the top 2 corners. I used some old letter stickers to make the title and punched photo corners with my SU photo corner punch and attached flowers to each corner with eyelet snaps. In so doing, I completed the challeged issued! :-) Thanks for looking!
Ann

No comments: