Friday, June 29, 2007

Companion LO to Beauty

This LO of Jacob is a companion LO to the one I did of Kaitlyn. Melinda took these photos the last week of May, and I love how they show the different sides of Jacob! He is such a trip, and I think you can tell it from these photographs. Thanks Melinda for these priceless treasures! The title is made up of 3 different components....the "simply" is typed onto the gray oval and then printed and cut out. The "irrisistibly" is cut with my Craft Robo, and the "YOU" is stamped and embossed with my Stampin' Up! supplies (well worn alpha, going gray ink, certainly celery ink and clear embossing powder) and then cut out as well. The swirls on the 2nd page are cut out from extras after mounting the photos in black. I am lovin' this LO and this kid! He is IRRISISTIBLE!! Thanks for looking!
Ann

No comments: