Thursday, June 21, 2007

Scrappin' Again!


Well, I took the plunge this week, and got scrappin' again. It has been a while, and with all of the recent events in our life, I needed the break. But now I needed the therapy of scrapbooking. These photos that I used of Kaitlyn were taken by our cousin Melinda while we were in Hendersonville. She is a talented photographer and I appreciate these photos so much! I was inspired by the July 2007 issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. (by Better Homes and Gardens Creative Collection). I CASE'd a layout from page 67. It felt good to be creating again though.
I also wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers that you have been sending our way since Tommy (Kevin's Dad) passed away. We all are having our moments, but we are doing OK. Continued prayers would be appreciated! Love you all!

No comments: