Monday, July 2, 2007

Finally took film to be developed

Well, later this week, I am going to have a TON of pictures from over the past EIGHT months back from the developer! I have been using my digital camera mostly during this time period, but I started using film again and finally remembered to take them with me when I went to Sam's today. I cant wait to see what is on some of the older rolls. I know a lot of it will be from our beach trip to the Outerbanks that only lasted a couple of days. I have also been using my zoom lens and been taking photos of my flowers in my flower beds that I have grown this year. I am loving my pretty flowers that I have grown from seed! I hardly ever get anything to actually grow, so I am proud of these! I have red poppies, Nasturtiums, Portulaca (moss roses), zinnias and what looks like baby's breath (planted from a wild flower seed mix). I also have taken pictures of my roses. I planted 3 roses this year; a red rose, a yellow rose and a hot pink rose. And I also finally brought my white rose bush back to my house from my mom's house where we took it when we moved. I am loving them, but HATING those darn Japanese bettles that are loving to eat my roses. UGH!! I have never really considered myself a gardener, but I am really enjoying my flowers this year. I have also planted wave petunias (white and red), verbena (red and purple), blue salvia, and some blue bells(?) that are all doing well in amongst the hosta that I planted when we first moved in. We are also growing tomatoes and jalapeno peppers in the back yard. These are some digi photos of my flowers that I have taken. I cant wait to see if I got any good, artistic shots of them with my SLR camera. I will be sure to share if I do!





No comments: