Sunday, July 1, 2007

WOW -- I have been tagged....

Well, this is def. a first for me, being tagged that is... So... I am supposed to list 7 random and very interesting facts about myself...that may be hard, but here goes...
1. I lived in the same house growing up until I got married (minus college).
2. The farthest west I have been is Memphis TN (or would New Orleans, LA be farther>??) Anyway, I haven't been OUT west and would love to go someday.
3. I wanted to be a nurse from the time I was a small child (like 3 yrs old) -- and I AM ONE! :-)
4. I knit - I have made sweaters, blankets, xmas stockings, and even SOCKS! and I love it!
5. I can tat! Do you even know what tatting is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatting check it out
6. I used to be an ATM custodian and carried $100K or more in my car with an armed guard to refill and check on ATM machines (while in college).
7. I have 2 beautiful and very smart children -- DD is going into the 4th grade and made straight As all year this past year!

I guess that is all for now...and I guess I should tag someone but I am not sure who so I will leave it as this for now! Thanks Margaret for tagging me -- FUN!

1 comment:

Margaret Lembcke said...

Wow.......what interesting factoids Ann!!! A money carrier? who would have known? I can knit, but not THAT great....I learned while in Korea from a little old Lady who knew a handful of English words and I knew VERY LITTLE Korean. I had complimented her on somthing and she said...."You sit here, I teach you...." She had wooden needles and said "Andao Agima" to me a lot...which means...NO WOMAN. I eventually got the hang of it and have since enjoyed making SIMPLE things!
Oh......LA IS, in fact further west!...almost to my door here in Texas!
Had fun reading your lists!
Margaret